Like adults, children of all ages can benefit both physically and mentally from massage and our qualified Remedial Massage Therapist, Belinda Hampson, has experience in working with children to help them through the power of massage.
- Improved sleep patterns
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Increased ability to concentrate
- Reduction in pain associated with growth spurts and associated injury prevention
- Recovery from injury
- Prevention of sports related injuries by reducing muscle tension and stiffness while increasing flexibility and range of motion
- Reduce post sporting activity soreness and assist in preparing the body for the next event
- A better understanding on how their muscles, bones and joints work during sporting activities, how to listen to their body to prevent injuries and the importance of rest and recovery, stretching and rolling are to have longevity as an athlete
- Decrease in headaches, shoulder and neck strain from school work, study or ipad use
Belinda offers 30 minutes or 60 minute relaxation, remedial, sports massage and kinesiology taping for children of all ages.
Belinda is a registered provider for Private Health Insurance and if you cover includes Remedial Massage you may be able to claim her services.
For bookings and further information please visit: www.driftmassage.com.au