Looking for somewhere local to stay?
We currently have apartments available to rent. Both apartments are above the Art en Soul Holistic Centre .Longer stays are available, payments are taken in advance for all bookings. Ideally located if you are visiting friends,family and Perth.If you wish to book or have an enquiry please contact us below.
Chittering, Western Australia
The Crow’s Nest was renovated in 2017 transforming it from a 1970’s Australian Mining Donga to a comfortable affordable basic accommodation. This is basic accommodation that sleeps 2 people. If you like “Glamping “ and enjoy the outdoor bush life and love to connect to the Earth this is perfect!
Bring your binoculars and good walking shoes as there’s plenty of walks to be had in the area.
Sit on the deck at the end of your day and take in the view.
Ann your host is an animal carer and often has joeys and birds in her care, which you can feed if interested.
As the property is not connected to the main water supply all water is rain water stored in tanks, we therefore ask you use the water wisely.
Price per night $70 min stay 2 nights
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0427 992 099
- Small kitchen table and 2 dining chairs
- Outdoor bench & table
- Queen bed
- Dress table with 4 drawers (no wardrobe)
- 2 bottles of drinking water supplied on arrival, water in the donga is NOT for drinking
- Bedding and towels provided – please make up the bed on arrival
- Crockery & electric fry pan, toastie maker, microwave & kettle supplied
- TV & DVD player in the bedroom (inc DVD’S)
- Heating/Aircon available
- NO WIFI
- Fire Extinguisher located in the kitchen