Quality accommodation in Perth, Western Australia
Looking for somewhere local to stay?
Our range of accommodation options are perfect for your next visit to Perth. If you wish to book or have an enquiry please contact us below.
To book any accommodation listed please go to the bottom of the page and fill out the booking request form.
Art en Soul ‘Artista’
‘Artista’ is a 2 bedroom apartment located just 3 minutes walk from the train station at Clarkson. Bright & breezy, this tastefully crafted space is designed to make your stay comfortable and memorable whether you’re visiting family and friends or just travelling around.
Sleeps 4 + child
- Children Welcome – high chair and portable cot available on request as well as a camp bed for younger children.
- No car required – public transport is on the door step.
- Local eateries close by – a quick 2 minute walk.
- Large park provided at the end of the lane.
- 2 queen bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Separate WC
- Shared garage with the rear studio (when in use)
- Shared washing machine with the rear studio (when in use)
- WIFI included
- All linen, towels, hairdryer provided
- TV, DVD player & CD player
Art en Soul ‘The Studio’
A modern bright Studio apartment, created with love and soul! Using recycled wood, this apartment has a positive vibe. Equipped with free wireless internet, a 42 inch smart TV, DVD player, ipod dock and is fully air-conditioned. Queen bedroom with ensuite, kitchen and lounge area.
Bathroom: 1 (no bath tub)
Garage parking is offered and washing machine. The garage and washing machine are shared with the front apartment (when in use.) Ideally located in the midst of restaurants, cafe, train station and landscaped parks. This apartment is perfect for anyone travelling on business or migrating to Perth or simply enjoying a weekend away.
Clarkson train station is a 3 minute walk away whilst the shopping centre is a short bus ride or 10 minute walk to all amenities including a tavern.
Would suit anyone travelling on business, be in the CBD within 30 minutes. Suit couples or singles or people visiting families or friends. A cot & high chair is available as is a camp bed for a young child.
Well equipped, ideally located & affordable.
- 1 queen bedroom
- 1 bathroom(shower &wc)
- Kitchen-microwave oven that cooks, bakes, roasts
- 2 plate electric hob
- All linen,towels supplied inc hairdryer.
Art en Soul ‘Casa Visitar’
‘Casa Visitar’ Butler is a spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that comfortably sleeps 4 adults and 3 children. The home is perfect for a short getaway, anyone visiting this beautiful area of WA or visiting family and friends. Comfortable modern furnishings with personal touches makes this a home away from home.
Luxuries include the undercover outdoor area with heated spa surrounded by cafe blinds to avoid prevailing winds. Below ground pool and lounge area are perfect for entertaining.
Wireless internet is available free of charge.
For the kids a separate area with TV for watching DVD’S, Wii or they can be entertained with the selection of toys.
Ideally located with only a 5 minute walk to Butler’s beautiful Kingsbridge park with an abundance of bird life. Also a walk away is the local tavern, cafes ,supermarket and bus routes. An approximate 15-20 minute walk to the local beach at Jindalee.
Approximate drive to the International Airport 50 minutes.
- All linen& towels provided
- Large entertaining area
- Reverse cycle aircon in master bedroom & living area
- Kids area & toys
The Crow’s Nest was renovated in 2017 transforming it from a 1970’s Australian Mining Donga to a comfortable affordable basic accommodation. This is basic accommodation that sleeps 2 people. If you like “Glamping “ and enjoy the outdoor bush life with a few spider webs then this is for you!
Bathroom: 1 (no bath tub)
No Wifi available
Bring your binoculars and good walking shoes as there’s plenty of walks to be had in the area.
Sit on the deck at the end of your day and take in the view.
Ann your host is an animal carer and often has joeys and birds in her care, which you can feed if interested.
- Small kitchen table and 2 dining chairs
- Outdoor bench & table
- Queen bed
- Dress table with 4 drawers (no wardrobe)
- 2 bottles of drinking water supplied on arrival, water in the donga is NOT for drinking
- Bedding and towels provided – please make up the bed on arrival
- Crockery & electric fry pan, toastie maker, microwave & kettle supplied
- TV & DVD player in the bedroom (inc DVD’S)
- Heating/Aircon available
- NO WIFI
- Fire Extinguisher located in the kitchen
As the property is not connected to the main water supply all water is rain water stored in tanks, we therefore ask you use the water wisely.
Price per night $70 min stay 2 nights
To book :
Email : email@example.com or fill out the booking form below and we’ll be in touch.
Mobile: 0427 992 099
Ocean Breeze Studio